The Brussels Studies Institute and citydev.brussels have the honor to invite you to the inaugural lecture of the interuniversity chair BSI-citydev.brussels that will take place on Friday, March 10, 2023 at 2:30 pm at the Solvay Library with Doina Petrescu, Professor of Architecture and Design Activism at the University of Sheffield, co-founder of l’Atelier d’Architecture Autogérée with Constantin Petcou (Paris).
In the frame of the Inter-university BSI-citydev chair a number of lectures are organized:
– Friday March 10 (2:30 pm to 17:00): Inaugural Lesson, The Co-Resilient City (Bibliothèque Solvay)
– Monday March 13 (12:00-13:30): Lesson 1, Actors & Resources (Odisee, Stormstraat)
– Tuesday March 14 (12:00-13:30): Lesson 2, Infrastructures & Tools (LUCA, Paleizenstraat)
– Thursday March 30 (12:00-13:30): Lesson 3, Organisations & Governance & Policy (LUCA, Paleizenstraat)
– Friday March 31 (12:00-13:30): Lesson 4, Ecologies & Economies & Wellbeing (KU Leuven Faculty of Architecture, Paleizenstraat)