The Interuniversity Research Group Architecture In Practice is happy to announce the publication of the second issue of the double-blind peer reviewed journal for practice-based research.
Practices in Research #02 – Tour d’Horizon
The second issue of Practices in Research is a project of the interuniversity research group In Practice, supported by ULiège, KU Leuven and ULB. ‘In Practice’ invites practicing architects to explore the multiple ways in which architects can engage the professional practice in academic research and reciprocally. ‘Practices in Research #02 – Tour d’Horizon’ broadens the work intiated in the first issue, increasing the diversity approaches, subjects and profiles.
– S611. Laurent Didier, Mathieu Le Ny, Louis Leger (BAST – ENSA Toulouse).
– LIVING WITH EXTERNALITIES. The refurbishment of Charleroi’s Palais des Expositions in a post-growth context. Marie Pirard – AM architecten jan de vylder inge vinck – AgwA, UCLouvain.
– FROM THE HAND TO THE MIND TO THE HAND. Construction as an act of design, Drawing as an act of analysis. João Quintela, Tim Simon, JQTS, ETSAM, TU Berlin, CEACT/UAL, HCU Hamburg.
– #01#02#03. Aurélie Hachez, AHA, TU Delft.
– ABOUT CONDITIONS. Dries Rodet, Truwant + Rodet +, ENSA Versailles.
– CLOSING FRAGMENTS. About practice and knowledge. Pauline Lefebvre, Robin Schaeverbeke, Benoît Vandenbulcke, Harold Fallon, Dries Rodet.
Edited by Benoît Burquel (ULB); prof. Benoît Vandenbulcke (ULiège); prof. Harold Fallon (KU Leuven), 154 pages, ISSN : 2736-3996