Join us in de Singel on May 27, 2022, 8 pm for the opening of the double exhibition ‘Caring Architecture’. Discover how architecture can play a key role in protecting our planet, resources and people.
- Critical Care. Architecture for a Broken Planet
curators: Angelika Fitz and Elke Krasny
- Care for Space for Care
curator: Hülya Ertas (KU Leuven)
A number of projects by Sint-Lucas and KU Leuven alumni were included in the Care for Space for Care exhibition.
- Presentation Caring Architecture by Sofie De Caigny (director of the Flanders Architecture Institute)
- Presentation of Critical Care exhibition by curators Angelika Fitz and Elke Krasny
- Presentation exhibition Care for Space for Care by curator Hülya Ertas
- Reception and visit of exhibition
Expo: 28.05.2022 – 11.09.2022
De Singel, Antwerp